I am a Senior Researcher at Microsoft working on Natural Language Processing.
I received my PhD degree from University of Edinburgh in 2020, under supvervision of Prof. Mirella Lapata.
My main research interest is Text Summarization and Structure Learning.
2021.05.17: Three papers accepted by ACL 2021 findings.
2021.03.11: Two Long papers and one short paper accepted by NAACL 2021.
2021.01.15: Our RE-T5 model achieved the first place in CommonGen competition.
2020.10.14: Achieved the first place in FEVER competition.
- Retrieval Enhanced Model for Commonsense Generation
- DialogSum: A Real-Life Scenario Dialogue Summarization Dataset
- MediaSum: A Large-scale Media Interview Dataset for Dialogue Summarization
- Noisy Self-Knowledge Distillation for Text Summarization
- QMSum: A New Benchmark for Query-based Multi-domain Meeting Summarization
- Text Summarization with Pretrained Encoders
- Area Chair:
- Conference Program Committee Member:
ACL 2016-2021, EMNLP 2017-2021, NAACL 2017-2020
- (Intern at Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence, 2017 Summer) Structured Alignment
Mentor: Matt Gardner
- (Intern at MSRA, 2014 - 2015) Chatbot
Mentor: Furu Wei
- (Intern at Baidu, 2014 Summer) Sentence Compression Module for Baidu News
Mentor: Yajuan Lv and Xinyan Xiao
- Sept. 2016 - 2020
PhD, Institute for Language, Cognition and Computation, University of Edinburgh
Supervisor: Prof. Mirella Lapata
- Sept. 2013 - Aug. 2016
MSc, Institute of Computational Linguistics, Peking University
Supervisor: Prof. Sujian Li
- Sept. 2009 – Aug. 2013
BE, School of Computer Science, Tianjin University